* Anti-aging, rejuvinating oil
* Deep penetrating skin care
* Ancient Japaniese fermentation skills blended with modern science
* Precious Japanese plants fermented three years to develop important lactic acid bacteria (probiotics)
* Lavender- used to cover scent of horse oil and as a smell to calm your nerves!
* Lemon Balm
* Japanese Magwort
* Loquat leaf
* Wakame (brown seaweed)
* Rice bran
* Konbu (kelp)
* Peach leaf extract
* Loquat leaf extract
* Aloe vera leaf extract- helps with moisturization
* Horse Oil- folk medicine to treat burns and bites from insects.
Use HADAYUBI not only for your face but also for all over your body.
For hair,use only a small amount to add texture and shine.
Also Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Hadayubi Skin Care Treatment can be used as a massage cream.
Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium longum, Enterococcus faecalis, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus plantarum